Welcome to Shree Patidar Seva Samaj Mumbai
Shree Patidar Seva Samaj was established in 1964 and is located in Mumbai. Among various objects, main aim of the trust is to provide lodging facility for those who are coming from outstation. The trust has developed this aim along with its other activities.
The trust first purchased the 7th floor in Navyug Nivas at Lamington Road (Opp. Minerva Theatre) and bought the 4th floor thereafter to provide the accommodation facilities. In 1989, Trust developed this kind of facilities at Nathdwara. After all the accomplishment the trust felt the need to have its own building in Mumbai to conduct various social activities. Our Leaders made their mind to develop such a building and in 2004 they constructed a five story building near the Borivali National Park with all the modern facilities with the help of donors and social workers.
In this building the trust provides various facilities such as
- Lodging facility to those coming from out station.
- Temporary arrangement of stay for the tourists, students, businessmen and patients.
- Function hall with kitchen etc.
- The development and progress of Society at large and extending facility of temporary residential accommodation without having any profitable motive by way of lodging facilities to the person hailing from territory of origin for medical purpose, business purpose, searching for job or as a tourist, pilgrimage or transit passenger for going abroad or coming from abroad.
- To carry out the social activities for e.g. cultural, unity, co-operation, spiritual, necessary for the welfare, education, medical, sports, competition, prize and the necessary finance for people and to make possible efforts to conduct the same.
- To help the needy males and females financially, to provide them with stitching and embroidery instruments, scholarships, uniform, text books, note books, tuition fees, prizes and other help.
- To help the poor and the needy during the natural calamities like famine, heavy rain, flood, earthquake, war, riot, accident etc.
- To give in charity, extend help and co-operation to the other institution, thus extending help for any of the works mentioned above or to take up activities by seeking co-operation from them.
- To carry out the above mentioned activities, the trust can purchase immovable and movable property and use the same to fulfil the above mentioned objects.
- To establish and maintain the Prayer Hall, Party Hall and other social and cultural activities undertaken by the public at large.